Do you want a thriving NFP database and positive supporter relationship? To build this positive connection, it is important to make sure you’re working with a quality telemarketer. The below questions are designed to help you identify a healthy and successful telemarketing company.
A sign of a good company is happy employees. It means they feel the company cares for them and they are representing something that they are proud of. This leads to retention of quality employees and, even more importantly, a telemarketing company that is doing well. In turn, this leads to a better outcome for you and better representation of your brand.
Here are some questions to ask your prospective telemarketing company:
- What kind of training do your employees get and how often?
- Do employees only get initial training, or do they get continuing education to improve their job performance?
- What is your corporate culture like? What is the company’s vision and how do you implement it?
- What is your staff retention rate? Remeber culture eats strategy from breakfast
- Are you based in Australia and are all calls made from Australia? (Check that ALL calls are made from Australia and not just some of them.)
- What is your incentive structure and how are staff rewarded?
Remember: A telemarketing company with a strong, steady team is going to produce better results for you.
Quality is fimportant. Ensure that your callers are Australian and that the calls are actually coming from Australia. This will go a long way in helping you achieve your desired results. We want to make sure you’re building a healthy rapport with your database and connecting them with those of a similar demographic in the same country will be invaluable support.
Get in touch with a Thomas Direct team member today to discuss the right direction for your NFP and book your complimentary 10 hour telemarketing campaign.